People normally believe that CPR means to restart the heart, but in reality it is not a method of restarting the heart. To detain the tissue death and brain damage, CPR is used to return the flow of blood as well as oxygen throughout the body. As soon as the heart stops, deficiency of the oxygenated blood can affect the brain damage within a few minutes.
CPR comprises of two methods, namely, external cardiac massage and artificial respiration. The chest compression by manual force to attempt the blood to be pumped of through the valves of the heart to other parts of the body is known as the external cardiac massage. If a person stops breathing, to bring back his breathing is known as artificial breathing. The cpr refresher course melbourne is mainly to refresh the cpr skills and knowledge of the students. To know how to use CPR, you do not have to be a medical professional.
Having this knowledge one can save life, can jump into action whenever necessary. Having knowledge of CPR and First Aid can be a priceless thing when someone is in serious medical distress. To know and apply first aid course brisbane designed for the same will help. You can save anyone from heart attack, a near drowning accident or any other emergency situations.Benefits of a CPR course:-
- The most important benefit of knowing CPR is to have the ability to save life. If you have this knowledge then you can save a person who has just suffered heart attack or a sudden cardiac arrest.
- People with this knowledge can maximize the survival rate of victims because delaying each minute can reduce the survival chance of the victim.
- One of the fantastic benefits is the feeling of empowerment that comes only after acquiring the knowledge of CPR. They gain a level of confidence which in future they can apply whenever they need.
- Often the young children have a tendency to put small objects into their mouths. This is actually very dangerous and can choke them which cause death. Knowing what to do and how to use CPR let you act quickly and meaningfully or efficiently.
- CPR certification makes a person responsible and gives a feeling that he can help a person or assist him in the most difficult time of life. If you are associated with jobs like baby sitter, life guard, preschool teacher, personal trainer or child care then knowledge of CPR is always recommendable as you can apply this knowledge whenever there is a need.
To conclude, you never know when you need to apply this skill and knowledge to save anyone and become a saviour for that person. So, take the time to be a CPR certified and have peace of mind. For more information, please click here.