A pet house is really a good idea. Besides its cute look, it gives privacy to your pet and a pet house will make your dog feel it’s ownership. So are you worrying about building a pet house? The process of making a pet house is not as tough as it seems. If you think that there is not enough space in your house, then you need not to worry as it can be made in a small place. Things you should look for include the available resources, local environment condition and the use of it. Also, arrange for some toys that will keep your pet happy and active. For example, chew toys for dogs are a good option to help them remain engaged in an activity. It also helps them in their dental care.Here are some tips on how to design a small animal house.
- Try to fulfil some primary needs- As it will be a pet house so the primary need that should be fulfilled is, the place should be a consummate one, i.e. must have a sign of healthy living. Let the house stay warm, dry, smell-free and airy with bright daylight. And more importantly, it should be tidy enough. The place that you choose for pet house, make sure gets ample light in day time and remains dark in night time, so that your pet may have a good sleep. Also, make sure you have comfortable beds for your dogs. You can find cosy and affordable sleeping solutions for dogs from dog beds Perth sellers.
- Make it cosy- While designing a pet house do not forget to make it cosy. The primary comforts that a dog needs, are a toilet and the easy access to water. This will ensure the comfort of the dog. During designing you should remember about “Five Freedoms” that contains:
- Freedom from thirst and hunger
- Freedom from injury, pain and disease
- Freedom from noise, stress and fear
- Freedom to manifest normal behaviour
- Freedom to comfort
- Ensure its security-Giving security is another primary criteria that needs to fulfil. Toilet is such zone where any accident may take place. As a result of this your pet may get injured. So, a toilet should be placed in such an area which is far away from other zones. Make sure that the house does not include anything which can cause an injury from cleaning materials, like bleaching powder, sprays and so on.
- Do not forget to make regular connection- Although you are letting your pet stay alone, but do not forget to take care of it. Do not allow boredom and anxiety take place in its mind. Play with your pet all along the evening or in your free time. Give it time.